Thursday, February 7, 2013

Lorena's First Bib Overalls

When I was pregnant with Lorena, I knew that I wanted her to have lots of pairs of bib overalls.  Dan and I both wore bibs a lot as toddlers and I just think babies look so cute wearing them.

Daniel

me in purple bibs


me in red and Maria in blue

Overalls remind me of my Dad too. He has suffered with severe back pain his entire life and wears overalls because they put less pressure on his lower back. He is the strongest man I know...truly a gentle giant.  I think having 3 daughters helped with that too.

Dad with Lorena on Christmas 2012

Also, if you know me very well, you probably have heard that I love my husband in overalls.  My friends (and Dan's sisters especially) think it's weird in general that I think Dan is hot, but I just can't help it!

My wonderful hubby

Joel and Kjersty Christy, some of our good friends from Salina, visited Lorena in the NICU when she was just a few weeks old. She was hovering around the two pound mark when they visited so she was pretty much at her tiniest point! They brought a pair of size 6 month pink camo bib overalls as a gift for Lorena. I remember looking at them and thinking it would take YEARS for her to get big enough to wear them.  We think Lorena weighs about 13 pounds by now.  She just turned 5 months old and has been gaining so much weight recently that I thought I would try them on her.  They are a bit long but fit perfectly around her chubby tummy. 
 
Not so sure about the bibs
 
I think she likes them!
 
 

 



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is adorable in those overalls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my husband in overalls too. I think he looks very sexy in them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my husband in overalls too. I think he looks very sexy in them

    ReplyDelete