Friday, August 25, 2017

A letter to my clients and future clients...

Dietrich Daniel arrived June 26th, 2017.  He will be two months old tomorrow somehow!  We've had a great summer so far.  We were able to take some short weekend trips to Illinois to see my family and also to Branson for a family reunion on Dan's side.  I also spent some time at home rocking my baby boy in my easy chair. 

I wanted to drop my clients a note to say thanks for your patience as I ease back into work.  My maternity leave was rather busy balancing a new baby and continuing to work some, as I checked email and came into the office at least a few times a week to keep things running smoothly.  Our kids are now back in full time daycare and our older girls are going to pre-school part time too.  I plan on being back in the office more starting next week.  I'm also considering hiring some office staff to help with my business in the next year.  If you need to see me, you know you can always call my cell phone at 785-406-0416..

Balancing work, family, and my responsibilities at home with our farming operation, can be challenging but I've realized that I've had to become much more intentional with my time.  Each of us is only given 24 hours in a day.  I'm here to help take the stress out of your financial planning process so you don't have to worry about the "what ifs" in life.  I pride myself on treating my clients the way I would want to be treated and my goal is to make sure every client understands his/her insurance and investments.  If you are looking for a financial planner that understands your busy life and wants to help you protect, preserve, and plan your financial future, I'd love to meet and chat sometime. 

July 2017

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all that you do for our community! I know our family appreciated you helping us with some of our financial planning.

    ReplyDelete